Friday, September 28, 2012

It's FALL!

Although we have been pretty busy lately it doesn't seem like we've done too much. We have had a lot of play dates recently and definitely enjoying it!

Last weekend the Canadian Snowbirds came to Duluth. Instead of paying a fortune for the show we were able to watch in the backyard of a friends house. Definitely very cool and amazing watching those jets. My pictures make the jets look very far away but it was unreal how close they actually were.

Kael was in Chicago this past week so we tried to keep busy while he was gone. We got to play with some friends and even began Christmas shopping! I'm definitely not ready for Christmas yet but I just couldn't pass on some great deals. Not only that, but if we do manage to visit south in the near future it will be between thanksgiving and Christmas so we may just have a little Christmas while we are down. Let me just say, it is not easy Christmas shopping with 2 little boys all by myself. Kohen decided at one point he was through with shopping and wanted to let me know that by pulling his pants down in the middle of the store. Never a dull moment in my family!

Anyways, today we are so excited to finally be picking daddy up from the airport but until then we decided to envoy this beautiful fall weather. First we were at a standoff with the 2 deer in our backyard and I'm proud to say the boys and I won the staring contest after about 2 minutes. Then, I piled a good bit of leaves up in the backyard for the boys and they had a blast! Who needs toys when you have a rake and leaves in the back yard? Poor Roxy even had to deal with getting a pile of leaves thrown at her.


Hopefully we will get our family pictures done soon and we also plan to visit the local corn maze. Hope to have pictures of it all soon. :)



I'm not sure why my pictures don't show up in the order I put them...

No comments:

Post a Comment